Expired on: Dec 25, 2020
- Set objectives for the Public Relations team of the University and monitor team
- members’ performance.
- Maximize brand presence of the University on various channels (e.g. Web, TV and social
- media) in Somalia
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media, communities, schools and influential
- professionals in Somalia.
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote our university and its educational
- Ensure brand consistency in all advertising efforts of the University.
- Organize Public Relations events to increase awareness of our University in Somalia.
- Assign tasks and projects to the Public Relations team.
- Track and influence media coverage.
- Report on Public Relations campaigns’ results.
- Manage sensitive issues to maintain a University’s good reputation
- Hold a Master degree in Public Relations, MBA in Marketing, Journalism or any other relevant field
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Somalia
Sorry! This job has expired.